[Foundation-l] Copyright issues of wikimedia projects

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 13:21:00 UTC 2004

--- Jean-Christophe Chazalette
<jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net> wrote:

> [...]

We read the same text but do not understand it the
same way. Does this allow contents under public
domain, does it allow contents over other types of
free licenses, does it allow contents under fair use
and so on ?

In short, does it limit our future abilities to
distribute content depending on future choices ?