[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] PhatNav: "A Wikipedia"

Angela sloog77 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 28 23:20:03 UTC 2004

 --- Jimmy Wales <jwales at bomis.com> wrote:
> It is very poor form, at the very least,
> for them to call themselves "A Wikipedia".
> They may be a Wiki, they may be a Wiki Encyclopedia,
> but they are not "A Wikipedia".

I have some excellent news. After contacting the
Diagonal Media Group, the parent company of
PhatNav.com, they have replaced the claim that they
are "A Wikipedia" with a more appropriate title for
their pages. Wikipedia, and the Wikimedia Foundation,
are, of course, still linked to at the end of each
page.

Angela.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Angela

<service at diagonalmediagroup.com>