[Foundation-l] Re:Wikimedia Communs

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Fri May 28 22:26:00 UTC 2004

Andre-
> And finally, once more I apologize for getting so angry. Especially
> because, as you said, in the end we want the same.

No problem. We'll just have to agree to disagree on the best approach to
get this started. As I said, if you can establish a general consensus for
starting with a blank, basic wiki in spite of my objections I will of
course work with you. If you don't want to campaign for this I ask you for
just a little more patience. We *will* make this happen, one way or
another.

Regards,

Erik