[Foundation-l] Multilinguality (Was: Wikimedia Communs)

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 20:01:21 UTC 2004

--- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Only moderate-level in english, and loosing huge time
> to say most things two times, I think I will more and
> more send google translations though.

You're doing just fine in english.

Don't worry about translation. just put a one sentence summary so
that those that don' speak french can at least see what it is, and so
they can request a translation.

like this:

Dlfkjashdlkj lkjah sdlfk jgkjgksj ds dfaks ghdfkjwe ofgweyobo werb
rfu ouygvef iuydv fioyvs dfkuvs dfkv. Asdfkv aweflasldf
qowuefvoausyvdf. Lasvdf kvasvdf vlasdflyavd Wikipedia
fitwevf9qw7evfow edfkasvdf, iuasvdf 100F itasdf ovqwef ovsdfkjvasd u
su  kfvgaoisdftv aisdgvf  asdfo asdfuyg syf qw6egfoausdvfo f Jimbo,
oasdf oasudygf osdf o fv.

[summary: The weather is lovely today.]

=====
Christopher Mahan