[Foundation-l] Re: Wikimedia Communs

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Tue May 25 10:27:00 UTC 2004

Michael-
> C'est bien de voir que tout au moins quelqu'un se souvient de la liste
> correcte pour discuter ces sujets. Est-ce que tous les autres oublient
> parce que en ce moment Jimbo ne reçoit pas les messages de cette liste-ci ?

Jimbo is subscribed to the list, but he started the thread on wikipedia-l,
so I replied there. Is there any particular reason for this thread to be
in French? Andre, Anthere and yourself all speak English, which is surely
the best language to reach the largest number of people? foundation-l and
wikipedia-l are multilingual to allow people to communicate who otherwise
could not, not to have semi-private exchanges on a public list.

Regards,

Erik