[Foundation-l] "officials"

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat May 8 17:40:00 UTC 2004

Anthere-
> I would be happy that we begin thinking of how we
> could "give" these "official titles" to participants,
> so that they can fully help according to their
> abilities and wilingness.

Yes, that makes sense wherever there is a need for official contacts; in
particular, every wiki should have a content partnership coordinator and a
press contact. I'm not sure if we can legally transfer the position of
treasurer like that, but it would be a shame if Mav couldn't continue his
great work in that area.

We should also decide which of these positions are going to be elected,
and which ones are appointed. Coordination of the representatives from the
different wikis could be handled here on foundation-l.

Regards,

Erik