[Foundation-l] Re: foundation-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 17

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Wed Jul 21 18:17:31 UTC 2004

These prices are much more in tune with what I would have expected.
So far the cheapest quote I have personally seen from France is
roughly 500 Euros.

If there's some kind of huge discount for using USPS from a U.S.
military base, we should pursue that.

But there's something that puzzles me.  We have Evian water available
here for a normal price, brought from France.  So really, there has to
be some cheaper shipping method available.

Brian, just speaking hypothetically, suppose we found that it's
cheaper to send it to Germany first, and have a German go to a
military base there and mail it.  Is that possible?  Or is the USPS
only open to people with some official business there?

--Jimbo