[Foundation-l] Re: foundation-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 17

Brian reflection at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:55:54 UTC 2004

Anthere,

I am stationed in Naples, Italy on a US Navy base.  I just ran over to
our post office (USPS) and here are the shipping options to a standard
address in Florida:

1) Maximum length + girth = 108 inches. Weight 70 pounds. If sent via
Space Available price will be $25.43

2) Maximum length + girth = 130 inches.  Weight 70 pounds.  If sent
normally $65.34 (this is considered oversize)

3) #2 + priority, $67.15

My base has a standard italian address available (we are connected to
the international airport here) for possible shipping from France to
here, so those prices would need to be checked (they SHOULD be minimal
as well).  I am also willing to pick up the USPS shipping charges as
they are minimal (including insurance).

But, these servers could be huge =) Do you have the dimensions?

Brian