[Foundation-l] Timwi - legal mailing list

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 23:21:54 UTC 2004

>P.S. you sent that mail to wikilegal-l too...

Timwi, I think you do not understand. I do not send
mail to wikilegal-l, I merely REPLY to a mail sent to
foundation-l. And when I reply to most mails sent to
foundation-l, these mails are ***automatically*** sent
to wikilegal-l because wikilegal-l is one the
newsgroup the *original* sender sent the mail to. I
can not do anything to change the newsgroup to which
they are sent.

This newsgroup is gmane.org.wikimedia.legal.

This newsgroup should not exist any more. It should be
deleted.

Now, here is what I think. The legal list was not
closed properly, or the gmane system was not warned
that this list did not exist any more, and now the
whole system is bugged.

Is it possible that the legal list is really closed ?
Or that gmane is explained that the list does not
exist anymore and the newsgroup
gmane.org.wikimedia.legal deleted ?
Or could the legal list be reopened so that the mails
are retrieved and can go through again ?

Any solution is fine by me. I would just like that I
can use the system again and that half of my mails are
not lost.

Or could I be registered to the legal list, and my
mails automatically authorized ?

If no one can do anything for me, could I have the
*password* of the legal mailing list so that I could
authorized myself, or at least retrieve my mails each
time they are blocked there ?