[Foundation-l] [wikipedia at earthlink.net: [Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikide-l] Neues Uploadformular]

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:43:07 UTC 2004

This looks great!  Now we just need to have the form's text factored into
separate site-specific messages and translated for other WPs... I don't
know of a good place to announce such translation needs, so I created
a section for it at [[meta:Translators#Translation Requests]].  Comments on that
translation template would be appreciated.

Must there be a vote before this can be implemented?  Has anyone
suggested we not implement such a form?

+sj+

> ----- Forwarded message from Michael Snow <wikipedia at earthlink.net> -----
> From: Michael Snow <wikipedia at earthlink.net>
> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:01:11 -0700
>
> I think Andre has done excellent work, and this upload form should be
> implemented on all Wikipedias as quickly as possible.