[Foundation-l] Wikinews Licensing

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:12:52 UTC 2004

Well i have contributed 2 articles to wikinews so far, and one of them
i lifted (more or less) straight from wikipedia (from an article that
was written about 5 minutes before i sat down to write). I can think
that there would be plenty of times when lifting a paragraph or so
from wikipedia would be useful in wikinews. Hence while i would like
it to be PD, i think that GFDL (provided that becomes CC-BY-SA
complient sometime) would be the most practical.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]
rjs