[Foundation-l] Re: domain donation, cybersquatter, our copyright

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Wed Aug 11 18:15:38 UTC 2004

I've now also notified DENIC.de about this issue. I did NOT /complain/
to DENIC about Dr. Schlabeck -- I sent them an expressly
"information-only" email, purely to notify them of what's going on (as
I think that hundreds of, or a thousand domain names are somewhat
unusual). I did not lobby them to take any action whatsoever. See
below.

Thanks and regards,
Jens Ropers

There are two types of IT techs: The ones who watch soap operas and the
ones who watch progress bars.
http://www.ropersonline.com/elmo/#108681741955837683