[Foundation-l] Re: Copyright issues...walking on thin ice

mbecker mbecker at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Aug 11 15:12:49 UTC 2004

Ah, that is a great idea! I might try and push for something like that on the en version, if it isn't being done already. Unfortunately, I've been gone so long that I don't know how these {{}} tags actually work. Could someone point be to the appropriate article on en that explains them? Thanks!

--
Michael Becker