[Wiktionary-l] Change of characterset on nl:wiktionary

Gerard Meijssen gerardm at myrealbox.com
Thu Jun 17 19:35:28 UTC 2004

LS,
I have read many messages about changing en:wikipedia to the next
characterset. I would really love to see the nl:wiktionary changed. I
have some friends who speak Russian, Farsi and Armenian who are willing
to check the words I have at the moment. As I cannot create these words,
I am waitiing for the conversion..

As there are not that many people who will notice nl:wiktionary to be
off line for some time and as we have only 607 words and a lot of other
stuff, it should not take too long to change nl:wiktionary

Thanks.
  GerardM