[Wikipedia-l] POV-push on meta by admin User:Millosh in policy draft

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 10:37:47 UTC 2006

> What Millosh wrote on Meta about Moldovan is
> something that I would support.
> I expect that the language subcommittee supports it
> as well.

Cool, you should also inform the Moldovan people that
they are becoming more and more Romanian, as that text
you support says. :):)
You mix nationality with language issues here.

Also, you seem to confound script with ortograph.
Other bi-scriptal wikipedias exist (e.g., Serb wiki)
where a language is written with various scripts.

Dpotop