[Wikipedia-l] Moldovan wikipedia: hands waiving is not proof

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:39:52 UTC 2006

> So, to summarize your last 3 messages, we agree on the fact that nobody on the whole wikipedia is both capable and willing to edit on mo.wikipedia otherwise than by copying articles from ro.wikipedia.

Two new original articles from yesterday. Short, but still nice.

> To do this, you don't need a Moldovan wikipedia to do it. You need the script of Bogdan Giusca (:en:User:Bogdangiusca), which will automatically convert to cyrillic (and with far less errors than you) any article on the Romanian wikipedia. This script is already functional at

>      http://mcworld.org/McChirilic/?pagina=Limba_moldoveneasc%C4%83
>
> To make it work on the article of your choice, replace the text
> "Limba_moldoveneasc%C4%83" with the page name of your choice.

Yes, and it comes out with horrible misspellings all over the place.

People have said that improvements can be made, but when I sent
improvements to Bogdan, he ignored them entirely.

Mark

--
Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.