[Wikipedia-l] Moldovan wikipedia, again

Bogdan Giusca liste at dapyx.com
Sat Jun 24 18:16:00 UTC 2006

Hello Mark,

I'm not sure about this new user, but IMO, from the errors he/she
makes, I'd say he/she does not speak Romanian/Moldovan natively.

I just read one of his one-liners (Kamenka) and here are the errors:

* "locuieshte" instead of "locuiesc" (grammar mistake)
* "mai mult decat" instead of "peste" (different meaning)
* "funccioneaza" instead of "functzioneaza" (spelling mistake)
* "ocupatz'" instead of "ocupatzi" (spelling mistake)
* "care sunt ocupatzi in general in domeniul agriculturii" (not an
error, but awkward usage of the language)

Anyway, I don't see how would one user affect this. :-)