[Wikipedia-l] Tajik wikipedia (again)

Minh Nguyen mxn at zoomtown.com
Tue Jun 6 07:01:28 UTC 2006

Francis Tyers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to get Ғғ Ққ Ӣӣ Ӯӯ Ҳҳ Ҷҷ on the bottom of the edit
> box? (Like we have for the special characters on the en and ro
> Wikipedias)?
>
> Also how does one go about getting the interface language changed? Are
> there po files that can be edited?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fran

Hi Fran,

If you have administrator privileges at the Tajik Wikipedia, go to
<http://tg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Allmessages> and click on the
links under the "Name" column to translate each message individually.
I'd suggest translating the most prominent messages that way at first,
although you'll eventually want to create a LanguageTg.php file with all
the localization strings, so that MediaWiki can come bundled with a
Tajik localization in the future:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language.php>.

--
Minh Nguyen <mxn at zoomtown.com>