[Wikipedia-l] Protest!!!!

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:10:51 UTC 2006

My 2 cents: if this is a matter only for nl.wiki, then it should be dealt
with by the nl.wiki community and the nl.wiki mailing list. The other (more
important) thing is: how big were the changes? If it is only a change from
"something" to "Something" or from "Something, something else" to "Something
and something else", I don't think there's any need to discuss. If the
changes were more substantial, maybe telling in advance could have been
useful, but anyway being bold is always a good thing. I just hope the goal
of this thread is not just making a point.
Marco/Cruccone