[Wikipedia-l] Harassment on wikipedia

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 09:21:26 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

On the previous Moldovan business thread, I received
your message on "live and let live" and "we don't care
about you".

But here is what Mark Williamson (the proponent and
only editor on Moldovan wiki) writes me in an
unasked-for message (I have never, ever, sent him a
private message, nor insulted his folks).

You certainly agree with me that this guy would not
let me "live and let live".

This is the person you implicitly support by ignoring
our petition: A person that considers Romanians to be
"shoddy", and takes political oppinions as personal
offences.