[Wikipedia-l] Edited (duplicated) source goes to Wikisource?

Puzzlet Chung puzzlet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:19:43 UTC 2006

I know it's kind of off-topic, but I'm writing because I couldn't find
Wikisource mailing list.

There is a collection of official Korean transliteration rules,
published by South Korean government over years and counting, under
public domain. I'm converting them to fit in wiki syntax, but here is
the problem: As well as the orginal source, which is sorted by
chronogical order, I want to rearrange the documents so that the
readers would find them more convenient.

This way the sources would be useful, some Wikipedians including me
would need that -- but I worry that it would make more difficult to
maintain them when more rules are annouced in the future. And I wonder
how this could be handled by the Wikisource's policy.

Have there been any similar case in English Wikisource?

Puzzlet Chung