[Wikipedia-l] Individual Wikipedias for different Sinitic vernaculars (Cantonese debate) - update

MilchFlasche瑋平 robertus0617 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 07:51:50 UTC 2005

Hi Mark,

Ah no no no... I'm never a doubter more than Shizhao, Formulax or
others are ^^; I was just proposing providing several examples, since
I'm confident in them :) ; but for me, Cantonese texts can only be
seen when HKer comes to Taiwanese forums to post articles (and are
often "politely" asked to write in Mandarin instead:P) That's why I'm
not so familiar with them.
And Alex, I'm sorry that I was quite unsure about the terms I was
using. Okay now that I know it's inproper using "baihua". I would just
use "Cantonese" instead:)

[[zh:user:MilchFlasche]]

--
2005, make signs happen!