[Wikipedia-l] Celebrity users

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 03:40:22 UTC 2005

Never once did Sean say it was official policy, even if it were that
doesn't mean it was made by a declaration from you, nor did he mention
you once.

He said he was "told most emphatically", not that "Jimbo told me most
emphatically".

He really doesn't deserve to be accosted for such an e-mail as he wrote.

Mark