[Wikipedia-l] Strange idea

Kurt Jansson jansson at gmx.net
Tue Feb 1 05:27:08 UTC 2005

Mark Williamson schrieb:
> I thought that perhaps, for a trial period, we could add a
> prominently-placed button in articles for not-logged-in readers with
> the title of "Report an Error or Suggest Information to Add".

The German Wikipedia is already doing it, take a look at
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Externhinweis

The notice is only displayed for not-logged-in users on pages that are not
protected and not userpages, and only on the first Wikipedia page people reach
from the outside (which in most cases means Google).

Kurt