[Wikipedia-l] [elian at djini.de: [Foundation-l] wikimedia conference, round two]

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Tue Oct 19 03:56:42 UTC 2004

I just wanted to make sure that this gets the widest possible
distribution.  I'm not sure if announcements have been made in other
languages, but hopefully this conference will be widely discussed in
all languages.

It's going to be amazing!  Start saving your money now, no one should
miss it.  :-)

----- Forwarded message from Elisabeth Bauer <elian at djini.de> -----