[Wikipedia-l] Re: One Wikipedia - two scripts

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:10:36 UTC 2004

Hmm... How different are Zazaki and Kurmanci and Sorani? Is there any
sort of unified standard already existing?

If possible, one of the best options would probably be to use a
unified standard which either might already exist or which you might
devise yourselves (or you could find somebody else to help devise it
for you).

Of course this won't work if Zazaki and Kurmanci and Sorani are too
different, but if not it would be good because otherwise there will
need to be 6 versions of each article (Zazaki Latin, Kurmanci Latin,
Sorani Latin, Zazaki Arabic, Kurmanci Arabic, Sorani Arabic) or
something similar.

Best,
Node