[Wikipedia-l] Need urgent help! (Wikipedia)

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 11 18:01:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 01:54:09PM +0200, info at konservativ.se wrote:
> I would like to get in contact with any of the international organizers/leaders
> of the Wikipedia project!

let's say community.

> Over here in Sweden, I have problems with the correct information of political
> parties. Different political groups apparently rearrange each others pages.
> >From my point of view, I would like to secure the proper information in the
> interest of the public and the democratic community! Thus each party or
> political group should have control of their own pages, rather than to let
> their political opponents have the control.

Why should there be problems? The swedish Wikipedia has over 43.000 articles
and 50 very active users/admins, that's more than enough to resist any vandals.
I didn't hear about any problems from there so why do you, a outsider as it
seems, request a proposel which is strongly against the idea of openess which
we have from many years now?

> Who could I discuss this topic with?

right here is ok.

ciao, tom