[Wikipedia-l] Need urgent help! (Wikipedia)

info at konservativ.se info at konservativ.se
Mon Oct 11 11:54:09 UTC 2004

Hello! And greetings from Sweden!

I would like to get in contact with any of the international organizers/leaders
of the Wikipedia project!

Over here in Sweden, I have problems with the correct information of political
parties. Different political groups apparently rearrange each others pages.
>From my point of view, I would like to secure the proper information in the
interest of the public and the democratic community! Thus each party or
political group should have control of their own pages, rather than to let
their political opponents have the control.

Who could I discuss this topic with?

All the best! And good luck with a great project!

Carl-Johan Swaerdenheim, SWEDEN
The Swedish Conservative Party