[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Hyperlink convention

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Fri Oct 1 14:18:19 UTC 2004

On 1 Oct 2004, at 11:57, Ray Saintonge wrote:

> Indian English must have a lakh of interesting variations

Indian English... A LAKH OF...

;-D  ;-)  :-P

To the above observation of INDIAN English I add the following:

BRITISH: My dear old chap, British English probably has an indeed
substantial amount of interesting variations.
IRISH: For f*cks sake, Irish English must have a bunch of interesting
variations -- and all that Mullarkey.
AMERICAN: Yeah man, American English has, like, a gazillion of
interesting variations, oh boy.
AUSTRALIAN: Crikey! Australian English has a rweal loarge amount of
interesting variations!

-- ropers [[en:User:Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com