[Wikipedia-l] New info about China's blockage

yuanml yuanml at pku.org.cn
Tue Jun 15 11:14:05 UTC 2004

We, administrators of Chinese Wikipedia, had contacted our ISP today,
and they confirmed the block is responsible for the Chinese government,
and one of them can help us to send an application to the officials who
are in charge of the blockage. We had sent the application, and now we
are waiting for the result. If this attempt is failed, we'll try another
way. We make efforts to change the situation at present.

I had see Mav's comment at foundation-l
( http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2004-June/000365.html ),
I think mav's approach is thoughtful.