[Wikipedia-l] Re: contributions to HU wiki

apogr info at apogr.hu
Thu Jun 3 08:05:09 UTC 2004

Thanks again, although I am only interested in theoretical issues of the WP,
and would hate to be involved in personnel policies, or used in any "power
struggle".
But it is a fact, that I originally wrote "practising paranoia", which is
not the same as calling someone paranoid- as it has been rightly pointed out
by Ralesk Ne'vennoyx
apogr

> apogr wrote:
> > Thank you!
> > Being blocked from making modest experimental contibutions is not a big
> > issue after all.But if it may happen to other people in the Huwiki as
well,
> > you will not have the discussions going on any term, a
> > proposition that can be easily asserted by looking at the number of
> > contributors for each item/term.
> > And in that case the number of potential wikipedians will not grow in
HUW,