[Wikipedia-l] Re: contributions to HU wiki

apogr info at apogr.hu
Wed Jun 2 17:31:30 UTC 2004

Hi, Timwi and Brion,

Being blocked from making modest experimental contibutions is not a big
issue after all, so forget it. But if it happens to other people in the
Huwiki as well, you will not have the discussions going on any term, a
proposition that can be easily asserted by looking at the number of
contributors for each item/term.
And in that case the number of potential wikipedians will not grow in HUW,
and neither will the number of entries properly produced.
On the other hand, if HUWP is a one man show only, it must be no fun for any
other volunteers either
Also, seeing that huge amount of work you have already put in the Works, I
wonder whether anybody in this forum is willing to discuss some related and
maybe topical questions of alternative methods of "creating verbal
buildings" - not to cause a problem or discourage the participants, but to
show how wikipedia or anything of that sort could be different from a
traditional book form and using currently non-dyamic paradigm to describe
knowledge.

Ferenc Kovacs