[Wikipedia-l] Can't seem to move pages in fr:

Vina Wang vwang at myrealbox.com
Sat Jul 17 06:19:22 UTC 2004

I've seen similar problem when I was using a particular popup ad blocker (I don't remembre which anymore).  You can try my method of getting around it and see if it works.

I logged in with the firewall turned on, it shows that I'm logged in, except when I try to edit pages.  The only way that I got around it was to log out, log in with the same cookie between session checked, then turned the firewall back on.

-Vina