[Wikipedia-l] Wiki-images?

Constans, Camille (C.C.) cconsta4 at ford.com
Fri Feb 27 13:27:19 UTC 2004

I like this idea, but it doesnt exist yet elsewhere ? It's true that a wiki system would be nice.

But if a picture has nothing to do, how will you choose to keep or delete it ? Will we use the same system as wikipedia for pages deletion ?

Shaihulud

--
Camille Constans
Apprenti ingénieur production maintenance