[Wikipedia-l] Esperanto sucks

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Fri Oct 24 05:57:55 UTC 2003

On Thursday, Oct 23, 2003, at 21:03 US/Pacific, Tim Starling wrote:
> But there does not seem to be any automatic translation service for
> Esperanto.

[eo] Jen unu: http://lingvo.org/irvdel/eoxx.html

"Welcome to the Vikipedio in Esperanto, a nettally being built
encyclopedia.  Present-day?  Is Tuesday, the 21-a of October, 2003 /
(the?  UTC), the Esperanto-versio to begin?  Is in November 2001, and
we now cooperate about 9244 articles.  A thanks to?  Some people!  We
want to have than 100 000, so we should work!"

;)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)