[Wikipedia-l] Mailing lists (Was: Dammit!

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Thu Oct 23 09:18:22 UTC 2003

Effectively it's really pitty your are the alone to speak for french people.
(your are often not representative of other french opinion)
I can't help... I can't read all the mails (too long to translate for me).
Just hope the french Wikipedia growing will attract more people fluent in
english.
How about other no-english Wikipedia ?

Guillaume