[Wikipedia-l] Feature Requests on Meta-Wiki

Ivo Köthnig koethnig at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 9 11:12:17 UTC 2003

Hello,

i am Ivo Köthnig (nick: Coma) from the german wikipedia. I have made some
feature requests on the metawiki. I would like to inform you here, so you can
give comments or improve the ideas.

The first request was not originally my idea, but is an old wish from Kurt
Jansson (also from the german wikipedia). The topic is a "meta namespace" to
put some meta informations inside. More informations can be found here:

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta-Namespace

The second is an Rewievers Mode, which focuses on the interests of rewiewers
for articles.  More informations can be found here:

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reviewers_Mode

The last idea is an java-chat to improve comunicatian of actual users online.
More informations can be found here:

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simultan_Java-Chat

best regards
Coma