[Wikipedia-l] Brion's notebook

Joachim Kerschbaumer email at joachim.net
Tue Oct 7 19:41:20 UTC 2003

Brion wrote:

> Thanks to some very generous folks, I think I just broke it actually!

Great, congratulations! :-)

> In case anyone's curious, I'm planning to get a 12" Apple PowerBook G4.

_also want to have_... ;-)

But remember: With your new notebook you will now have more time for your
friends and family! Don't take it with you on your holidays or vacations, it
is for your travel to work! Don't put yourself under the stress of "They
gave me money, now I have to work more". I think most donors gave it as a
reward for what you are already doing. If you increase your Wikipedia-Work
even more, I think in longterms we will lose our Brion as we know him.
So, keep on Hacking, but also keep on living!

Have fun with your BowerBook (envious look ;-)
Fantasy :-)