[Wikipedia-l] Removing personal information was: RE: Copyrighted

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 6 06:01:51 UTC 2003

 From: "Daniel Mayer" <maveric149 at yahoo.com>
> Alex wrote:
> >Can I make a complaint to the arbitration committee about that?
>
> As our pro-bono lawyer, why don't you set up a PayPal account so that
people
> can send a few bucks your way in appreciation of your effort? I would if I
> could, but I'm slatted to be laid off by the end of the year so money is
> tight (I work for the state of California and our current governor is a
> moron! I can't wait until Larry Flynt takes office. Even Gary Coleman
would
> be better than Grey Davis. ;).

I have a paypal account, but really it wouldn't be right for me to accept
money for pro bono work. Anyone can give it  to Wikimedia instead and start
the Al My Pal Legal Fund. ;-)

The complaint thing was meant as a joke,  I don't mind lending my expertise
to Wikipedia, really. It's a great place to hang out (a shingle).

Alex756