[Wikipedia-l] Removing personal information was: RE: Copyrighted

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 01:03:37 UTC 2003

material on Wikipedia
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:51:22 -0700

Alex wrote:
>Can I make a complaint to the arbitration committee about that?

As our pro-bono lawyer, why don't you set up a PayPal account so that people
can send a few bucks your way in appreciation of your effort? I would if I
could, but I'm slatted to be laid off by the end of the year so money is
tight (I work for the state of California and our current governor is a
moron! I can't wait until Larry Flynt takes office. Even Gary Coleman would
be better than Grey Davis. ;).

-- mav