[Wikipedia-l] Re: Feature request

Jeroen Heijmans j.heijmans at stud.tue.nl
Mon Sep 23 21:48:56 UTC 2002

wikipedia-l-request at nupedia.com wrote:

>Great minds thinking alike, apparently.

...but fools seldom differ ;-) No seriously, I like this idea very much.
The benefit it has over the normal watchlist is that you can separate
topics. If you want focus on topic X, your list is not cluttered with
other topics.

I just realise that this feature is already available; simply create a
page with all the relevant links, and click "Watch links". Maybe there
could be some help in creating such lists, but I not much work should be
needed.

Jeronimo.