[Wikipedia-l] Whither bondage?

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Thu Sep 19 05:46:54 UTC 2002

tarquin wrote:

>Sudden influx of pages on bondage today:
>bondage magazine
>bondage photographer
>bondage artist

>Yes, yes, I know, wikipedia is *wide*, wikipedia is *all-inclusive*,
>wikipedia has room for everyone and everything.
>Even so, I am feel mysteriously tempted to start writing a slew of
>articles on the fine art of picking one's nose.

Well, nose picking is much less of a social activity than bondage,
and there probably aren't magazines, photographers, or artists dedicated to it.
(Yes, there's surely a nose picking fetish out there, but it must be rare.)
Still, if I'm wrong, and you know something about nose picking,
then by all means, write away!

-- Toby Bartels
   Wikipedia contributor
   Bondage enthusiast