[Wikipedia-l] Whither bondage?

Jaap van Ganswijk ganswijk at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 3 18:57:23 UTC 2002

At 2002-09-03 15:38 +0100, tarquin wrote:
>Sudden influx of pages on bondage today:
>bondage magazine
>bondage photographer
>bondage artist
>
>Yes, yes, I know, wikipedia is *wide*, wikipedia is *all-inclusive*, wikipedia has room for everyone and everything.
>Even so, I am feel mysteriously tempted to start writing a slew of articles on the fine art of picking one's nose.

When ours is a movement of volunteers we can
expect people to have more knowledge about
whatever interests them. I like computers
and was therefore interested in electronics,
because that enables them.

You may like nose picking or something else
I'm not interested in, but why deny the people
with a less fortunate childhood to talk about
their sex-therapies?

I'm in Europe, let me guess: You're in the USA.

And by the way, the manner in which the Western
society through the christian church has interpreted
the biological tendency of men and women to bind
is very bondage-like. I think it's only natural
for people who live more in the flesh then the
mind, to act out the process of binding/bondage.

What's wrong with that?

Greetings,
Jaap