[Wikipedia-l] User watch

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Wed Sep 11 01:28:14 UTC 2002

At 03:08 AM 9/11/02 +0200, Jaap wrote:
>At 2002-09-10 16:54 -0700, Julie Hofmann Kemp wrote:
> >As for all the nasty comments about banning Helga -- well, first, this
> particular playground belongs to Jimbo and BOMIS
>

> >Still, this is a little community, and communities generally need some
> rules and boundaries to keep people from feeling put-upon.  No one has
> any inalienable rights here, except the right (and perhaps the
> obligation) to leave if they don't like how things are done.
>
>Is your real name perhaps: Eva Perron? Or Eva Braun?

I believe we have an article on [[Godwin's Law]]. Please read it.

>It's my oppinion that any matters of importance like
>those of politics, science, economics, philosophy
>should not be dicussed with women.
>
>One should never engage in serious discussions
>with women anyway. They are not genetically
>equiped for it.

If I said anything equivalent about men, you and lots of other people would be,
justifiably, up in arms.

If this is really your attitude, you are not mature enough to be working on
this, or
any, project with adults of any sex. If it isn't, I want an apology for the
insult. No,
it isn't funny. And saying you were only joking will not convince anyone of
anything
except that you don't have the guts to admit you said something stupid.
--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org
http://www.redbird.org