[Wikipedia-l] Moderation

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Dec 11 21:30:29 UTC 2002

As far as I know, the mailing list software is already set up to support moderation, either by a single individual or a team -- exactly as previously discussed.

The only issues are:
* should wikiEN-l or wikipedia-l (or both) be moderated
* who ought to be moderator(s)
* what should the rules of participation be

I bet the first rule we'd all like to have is that a Moderator should not use "moderation" to as a weapon in debate (!) -- just as a sysop should not.

Ed Poor
(just a list administrator -- not a moderator)