[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia Yearbook Software

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Tue Nov 27 18:27:30 UTC 2001

This sounds like it could be very useful, particularly if it has some
features that will make it easier to use than the current (hand-made)
system.  I also guess that some more of us (including myself) should
look more carefully at what format the year and date pages are
following.  I don't know how many of those pages we've made, but it must
be a lot by now...

Larry