[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia Yearbook Software

Michel Clasquin clasqm at mweb.co.za
Tue Nov 20 15:37:11 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 07:49, you wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have written some software for a Wikipedia Yearbook.
>
> With my yearbook software, it automatically generates
> navigation elements on pages, and you need only enter
> an entry once for it to appear under both year and
> month-day pages.

Simon, that sounds like a great idea. Perhaps you'd want to watch
RecentChanges for the most prolific contrinutors to  both [[Historical
Anniversaries]] and [[Year in review]] pages and negotiate a standard look
'n feel with them.

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
clasqm at mweb.co.za/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx dmnstrtn