[Wikipedia-l] Layout of Wikipedia pages: "Wikipedia" missing

Axel Boldt axel at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Nov 16 00:05:21 UTC 2001

Hi,

I just noticed that our regular Wikipedia article pages don't mention
the word "Wikpedia" anywhere. That's not good. Especially if somebody
prints out an article, the word Wikipedia needs to appear somewhere.

I suggest that we change "You can edit this page right now!" in the
second line to "Wikipedia: the free encyclopedia. Contribute right now!"

Also, "HomePage" should be changed to "Home page" or preferably "Main
page".

At the bottom, I would write "Search Wikipedia" instead of "Search".
Also, the double link to "Edit texto of this page" is superfluous.
Maybe just replace the "You can edit..." with the same slogan from
above "Wikipedia: the free encyclopedia. Contribute right now!"

Axel