[Wikimania-l] Wikimania OTRS

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:51:18 UTC 2006

Hi all,

We're going to open registration soon, ie. if everything goes well
beginning of next week. As soon as registration is going to open, we
will have millions of people asking for help with this, that and the
rest.

So I need two or three or even four people ready to get involved with
the registration follow-up.

This includes:
-not being scared of visa fishing and answering firmly but kindly to
visa fishing request
-not being scared of stating the obvious (yeah, well, it's on the page...)
-not being scared of saying 'no, for now, we have no money, we'll
contact you if we have some"
-not being afraid to say "you haven't paid, your registration is cancelled"

In a word as in 100, not being afraid. :-)

I'm painting a dark picture on purpose. It's not always fun, but it
can be hilarious. It takes time, and more time as the time approaches,
but it is a great way to know all the people who are coming, help them
through the process of registering, and feel good when you finally
meet them on site.

So, if you are interested in helping, thank you for contacting me in
private at dmenard AT wikimedia PUNTO org

Yo,

Delphine
--
~notafish