[Wikikn-l (kannada wikipedia)] How bloggers could help spread the word about Kannada Wikipedia

H P Nadig hpnadig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:02:00 UTC 2006

Activity on Kannada Wikipedia has been at its best for last few weeks
and we've seen good amount of interest and participation by community
members as we translate some important articles from English wiki.

At this point of time, we should try and accelerate as much as possible
- try and get as much publicity among netizens as we can. Fellow
bloggers could help out by:

1) mentioning Kannada Wikipedia in their blog posts.

2) adding links to Wikipedia on their blogs.

3) referring to Kannada Wikipedia articles when mentioning names on
their blogs as and when possible.

4) adding RSS feeds of recent changes on Kannada Wikipedia (for an
example, see my website - http://hpnadig.net/blog)

If you write or own a blog, you know what to do :)
Others could help spread the word. :)
Please pass this on to all Kannada friends who blog. We might end up
with very good results if we can push this.

  - h.p.